As you know, I teach Bible one day a week at our church school. I really enjoy this job because it lets me teach about something that I love, plus I get to see my little one during class.
Well, we are getting ready for our Christmas program tomorrow night. We had our first practice with the risers in place on the stage today and while they did good, I really surprised at who acted the best.
The 3K classes were the best ones out of all of the 3K, 4K and 5K. Those sweet little ones decided that today they were going to stand still, sing out and not run around everywhere. What an amazing accomplishment! I couldn't believe that the youngest group was being the best.
I don't know if 4K had a big dose of sugar before they came, but boy, were they squirmy. Hopefully tomorrow's practice will go much better!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment